In this video, we learn how to created a chilled look on a photo using PhotoShop. First open up PhotoShop and open up the picture you want to change. First, duplicate the layer on the photo. Then press "control" then "u" and make the picture blue. Now, click "filter" then "blur" and add a small amount of blur to the photo. Now you can click on "overlay" and you can see the photo change. If you want to make it look more blue, duplicate the layer again and you will see more of a chill factor on the photo. Press "control +u" again if you want to change the photo to have more blue to add more chill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades