Robert with Roberts Productions demonstrates how to give your photos depth of field with Photoshop. You can create this effect by having a clear foreground and a gradually blurry background. First, duplicate the background layer. Then, go to filter and select Gaussian blur. Set it to a believable radius like 12 pixels. Create a mask by clicking on the mask icon. Then, make sure the foreground is set to black while the background is set to white. Next, go to the gradient tool and make sure that it is set to foreground to background. Then, click and drag on your photo on the spot where you would like to create the depth of field. Your depth of field will now be applied to your photograph.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades