In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tan an image using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by opening the image in the program and create a new layer. Then select the brush tool and select the tan color. Click OK and apply the color over the areas that are wanted to be tan. Then apply another layer with the same color to darken the image. Finish by configuring the Opacity to a lighter color and blend it to the image, This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing images to enhance them and would like to learn how to tan an image to make a person look darker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades