In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to have fun with the' liquefy' tool in Photoshop. The video is by Yanik Chauvin. Open Photoshop, select a picture that you want to have fun with, go to 'filter' and click open the 'liquefy' tool. This video is looking at 3 tools under liquefy. They are Forward Wrap Tool, Pucker Tool and Bloat Tool. These tools can be modified by the brush options on the right hand side. The Pucker Tool reduces the size of a feature on the image. The Bloat Tool does the opposite and increases the size. For example, if you want to increase the size of the eyes, select this tool, put the cursor on the eye and click to get the desired effect. The video then goes on to demonstrate all the other features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades