Ah, the old transparent screen trick. Endless possibilities... Though it doesn't QUITE work like this (via Joy of Tech):
Unfortunately, the transparent screen trick doesn't entail a magical X-ray laptop. It is simply an illusion created by taking a digital photo of your surroundings, and then setting the photo as the desktop background on your screen. The end result is the appearance of a completely transparent display.
20 amazing examples below.
MAKE YOUR OWN: Click through to PhoTut for a step-by-step HowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades