In this video, we learn how to ink and color in Photoshop. First, you will want your background and sketch in two layers. Make a new layer which will be the layer you ink your art on. Move the opacity down on this, then zoom in and start inking your art. Use a normal brush in whatever size will fit your art the best. Take your time, then start a new layer when finished. Color the areas of the picture, then when you join these layers together, you will have an entire drawing finished. Make sure to save this and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades