In this how to video, you will learn how to install fonts on to a computer running Windows. First, go to the start menu and go to control panel. From here, double click on fonts. Next, select install new font. From here, browse your folders to the folder you have saved your downloaded fonts. Once it is selected, press okay to add the font to your current list of fonts. You can check if the font can be used by opening up Photoshop. Create a new file and then press the text icon. From here, you can browse the list of fonts you have. If you find the font you installed in the list, you have successfully installed the font on to your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades