The step by step methods to isolate colors in Photoshop have been shown in the video. In a layer we have to place an image and first select the particular part to be isolated with the pen tool which has free form pen tool, add subtract, intersect and exclude overlapping path options. After that make a right click and select make selection option. Keep the feather be in 3 and click ok. Paste this in a new layer by pressing control+d keys. Create a copy layer of 2 and open Hue and saturation page and give 100 to saturation value. And select soft light option from the layer box. Now you can see the selected area will be in isolated color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades