TubeTutorials teaches viewers how to legally put free ring tones on their iPhone 3GS! First, go to start menu and click on computer. Click on organize, layout and make sure menu bar is checked. Click on tools and go to folder option go on view and uncheck 'hide extensions for known file types' and click 'apply'. Now open iTunes and pick a song you want. First, right click the song click get info. Go to options and click start time and stop time. Copy the stop time and change the stop time and make sure it is not longer that 20 seconds long. Right click and click create AAC version. Now, click on the original one and paste the old stop time into this. Click on the 20 second long and click show in windows explorer. Change the m4a to .m4r. Drag this over to library in iTunes and let go. Or you can add this by clicking add file to library and it will appear in the ringtones tab and update this using your iPhone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades