We have no doubt that famed photographer Annie Leibovitz takes perfect photos right at the photo shoot that require minimal retouching. But for the rest of us, as it is for most photographers, the photo editing process is just as important as the photo taking process, if not more important.
Average and poor quality pictures have been turned into masterpieces by simply adjusting a few tones in the picture, or by adding a vintage, faded effect in Photoshop. It goes without saying, then, that if you want perfect and polished pictures, you must learn how to wield the magic wand that is Photoshop. Watch this tutorial to learn how to lighten and darken ditital photos.
Adobe Photoshop Elements lets you adjust light and shadows using the Shadows/Highlights feature. This tutorial helps you lighten shadows, darken highlights, or adjust midtones to increase contrast and make better digital photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades