In this how to video, you will learn how to liquify an image using Photoshop. First, open the image in Photoshop. Next, go to filter and select liquify. Use the forward warp tool to press pieces of the photo. Use the reconstruct tool to bring the image back to the original state. The twirl clockwise tool can be used to twirl pieces in the photo. You can adjust the pressure to twirl more. The pucker tool can be used to push sections into the image. The bloat tool can be used to pinch sections in the image. The push left tool will push the section the opposite way of the brush direction. The mirror tool can be used to mirror pieces in the photo. The turbulence tool can be used to push things away in the image. The freeze mask tool allows you to select an area that you do not want to distort or transform. If you brush an area with this tool and select another tool, the area selected will not be affected by the new tool. The thaw tool allows you to erase these masks. Now you know the basics of liquify.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades