In this video, we learn how to lose weight using the liquify filter on PhotoShop. Before beginning, open up PhotoShop and the image you want to adjust. First, click on "filter" then "liquify". Next, use the forward warp tool and adjust the size of the brush to the body part you want to change. click on the body parts to make them smaller. Push in the body parts you want to be smaller, pushing in small parts one at a time. If you do too much, the picture will become blurry and it will not look natural. When you're finished, save your image and you're instantly thin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades