An animated GIF is a great idea for a banner to advertise your website or services. In this tutorial, you will see just how easy it is to make one of these moving objects using Photoshop CS or Adobe ImageReady. Animations draw the eye to your logo much more than an image that is standing still, so if you are looking to get noticed - this is the way to go.
So, follow along with this helpful step by step and you will be on your way to making funky GIFs in no time. Don't bother wasting money on Flash when you have this program readily available. Everyone will be able to see your design, even on a machine that doesn't support Flash. So, let's get started!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades