An animated GIF is a great addition to any website. By animating your image, you will draw someone's eye to it almost immediately. This is especially useful if you are creating an advertisement or a logo.
In this tutorial, learn how to create an animated banner using the program Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0. Elements is like a condensed version of Photoshop and is totally capable of making these cool graphics.
So, let's get started! It's a lot easier than you'd think!
You will need the following blank file numbers:
WIDTH: 5 inches
HEIGHT: 5 inches
RESOLUTION: 72 pixels/inch
COLOR MODE: RGB color
BACKGROUND CONTENTS: Transparent
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades