In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make animated GIFs with Adobe Fireworks CS4/CS3. It is easier than Photoshop and Flash. You can create a picture or you can drag and drop a picture. To drag and drop a picture, find out the dimensions of the picture. In the example, it is 420 x 420. Now open fireworks, open a new document and set the height and width to 420 pixels and click OK. Now drag the picture and drop it in to the blank canvas. On the top bar go to window > states. Turn off other animations, right click and duplicate the state. In the duplicate state window, select number 1, choose ‚Äòafter current state‚Äô and click OK. Go to window > others > image editing and change the color. Then duplicate this state and make number 2, change the color. In this way make as many states as you want. Then you can change the timing as shown in the video and click ‚Äòplay‚Äô to view the effect. You can watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades