CreativeIceDesigns teaches you how to create an animated banner for MySpace using Adobe Photoshop. After you've finished your static banner in Photoshop, go to Animation. You must be using Frames for this. You can make a new empty frame after the original one and it will make the banner flash. You can also make a new frame and starting from the old one create a movement. You set the speed and the delay. Select both frames and select Tween. In the end you need to go to File - Save for web and devices and choose .gif export.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades