In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a photo-montage using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by inserting the images into the program. Then double-click on the montage image to unlock it and select the eraser tool to remove the background. Once the background is removed, select the move tool and move the montage image to the background. To modify the dimensions, go to Edit and select Free Transformation. Hold the Shift key to maintain the proportions. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop to edit images and would like to learn how to create a montage by adding images to different backgrounds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades