This video shows the process of making animations in the image program Photoshop. It shows users how to open up and navigate the animation dialogue box in Photoshop by adding frames with variations on the image to be animated, with attention to using as many frames as needed to ensure a "clean" looking animation (one that is not jumpy but rather has smooth transitions). In closing, the instructor shows its viewers which options to select on the animation settings (particularly noteworthy is to save it as an image/.gif file). The instructor ends by recommending Adobe Flash for users that wish to create more complicated animations than a standard banner or flashing icon. Viewers of this how-to-video will benefit by quickly learning how to make a standard animation. It is easy to follow along and also easy to mimic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades