In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make a book cover in Photoshop. Go to file -> new. Give it a name, set width 900, height 1200 and resolution 300 and click OK. You can change these settings if you like. Go to your paint bucket tool and paint the background black. Then go to layer -> new ->new layer -> OK. Now select the elliptical marquee tool and holding 'shift' drag from the top left hand corner and make a circle. Go to your paint bucket tool and paint the circle with a color matching with the background; in this case select grey. You can now add some layer styles. Double click on 'layer' on the right hand side of the screen, select 'bevel and emboss', and set the desired settings. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades