In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a carbon fiber desktop wallpaper using Adobe Photo-shop. Begin by creating a 20x20 pattern with the rectangle marquee and gradient tool. Then go to Edit, select Define Pattern and name the image. Now create a document with the dimensions of your monitor screen. Then go to Edit, select Fill and select the pattern that you have created. Then go to Filter, select Render, click on lighting effects and configure the image's lighting. This video will benefit those viewers who like the carbon fiber look, and would like to learn how to create a carbon fiber image to use as their desktop background.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades