The first step is to select a photo of a black, glossy car. Using the Lasso- polygonal tool, select the outline of the car. Once the image outline is complete, the dots animate around the image. The next step is to deselect the areas on the car where the chrome paint is not required. To do this, follow the same procedure as above holding the ‚ÄòAlt‚Äô key (a minus sign appears next to the cursor). Once the selections are done, go to ‚ÄòImage‚Äô menu, select ‚ÄòAdjustments‚Äô and click on ‚ÄòBrightness/Contrast‚Äô. A window opens, set the brightness on +150 and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades