In this video the instructor demonstrates how to make colorful glowing neon lines in Photoshop. To do this, open a new canvas in Photoshop of 1280 X 720 pixels. First make the background black. Add a new layer to it. On the new layer, using the pencil in the path mode, make a shape of a neon light, which is basically a curved line as shown in the video. Now go to the brush tool and set the hardness to 100. Now go back to the canvas, use the pencil, right click on the curve and select the stroke option. Now set the stroke path to brush and press the OK button. Now delete the old path. This leaves you with the just kind of line that you want. Go on and make more of those lines following the same procedure. You can actually copy the line and displace it just below the previous line to get the desired pattern. Now just go ahead and apply the required colors to it, customizing it to the way you want. This video shows how to make colorful glowing neon lines in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades