We don't know about you, but making selections around oddly shaped areas of an image is one of the most frustrating single tasks in Photoshop. Odd shapes are really hard to navigate around by hand and often you can't get a perfect cut. Luckily, this Photoshop tutorial will guide you through how to make complex selections easily in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Adobe Photoshop CS5's newest feature, New Truer Edge, allows better edge detection and masking results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades