In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cool neon text effect using Photoshop. First, type your text using a big and simple font. After this, right click on the text layer and click on "rasterize type". Now, press the control button while you click the thumbnail of the text layer. After this, grab the lasso tool and click "select inverse". Then, set it on 12 pixels in the toolbar. Now, use the magic wand too and select each of the letters by holding shift. Next, create a new layer and click "select inverse". Delete the text layer, and then select the first layer. Now use the brush tool to make a color spectrum and brush it onto the letters. When finished, you will have neon text letters!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades