In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make floating text on water. Begin by importing the water image into the program. Begin by selecting the polygonal lasso tool in the toolbox and select the top of the water. Once you have made the selection, right-click on it and select Layer via Copy. Then select the text tool and type in your text. Create a contour to make the 3D and give the text a light color. Then place Layer 1 over the ext layer and use the selection tool to place it behind the waves. Now duplicate the text layer and drag it upside down to mirror it. Now lower the Opacity to 50%. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop and would like to create a text floating in water effect in their images.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades