In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make a copyright brush using Photoshop. Open up Photoshop and open a new document by clicking ctrl+N. Create a new text layer on the right side and type in your text. Right click on the text layer > rasterize type. On the left side select the ‚Äòrectangular marqee tool‚Äô and draw a rectangle around the text. Go to edit > define brush preset. In the next box, give it a name and click OK. Then go to file > open and select a picture on which you want to add the copyright mark. Now select the brush tool and apply the copyright mark on the picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades