The first thing to do is open up Photoshop. Find a pic of a person and clip art you would like to use. Open those documents. On the side of the toolbar, find the brush tool to adjust the clip art correctly. Make a rectangle inside the clip art. Then hit Ctrl+c to cut the clip art out of the box and paste in the picture of the person. Then you remove the white in the picture by clicking on layers, and darken. When you do that, you are ready to shape the clip art to the body by clicking the boxes to angle the art. Then left-click and select warp to give it the look that it is really shaped to the body. Then save your work and pull it up again. You just made a fake tatoo on Photoshop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades