In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to make a favicon for your site in Photoshop CS3. A favicon is a little symbol that shows up on url bars and also on browser tabs. Open a new project in Photoshop by pressing ctrl+N. Select height and width to 64 pixels and click OK. Now open the title tool and type in whatever you want. In the video, it is ‚ÄòF‚Äô. Open the background layer and do a color overlay of black. Now change the color of the title to white so that it is visible. Again open the title tool and type in ‚ÄòD‚Äô and change its color to red. Drag the ‚ÄòF‚Äô and ‚ÄòD‚Äô so that both are visible. Then go to image > image size and set height and width to 15 pixels and ‚Äòresample image‚Äô for ‚Äòbest for reduction‚Äô. Now go to file and save it as ‚Äò.ico‚Äô file. That‚Äôs it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades