Learn how to make an animated GIF from a video clip using Adobe Photoshop CS4. You'll need to use an external editing program (like Sony Vegas) to create a small clip from your larger video beforehand. From Photoshop, go to "File" and select "Import" and then "Video Frames to Layers" from the pop-up menu and select your video clip. Choose "From Beginning to End" when prompted about range to import. The duration of the video clip will now be displayed in frames. By default, each frame is set to be displayed for 0.5 seconds. You can correct this by selecting all your frames, then selecting "Other" from the arrow beside the frame rates and inputting "0.03" as your delay. Go to "Image" and "Image Size" and you can resize the image as needed for its intended use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades