First create a new 800x600 document and fill it with black color. Then create a new Layer and add a white circle with the hard edge Brushtool Select the 'Eraser tool' and use the same brush (a bit smaller) to erase the inside of that circle. Rightclick an layer 1 and go to the blending options. Add a contour. Now you should have a simple ring. Create a new layer again, and drag a dark red/brown circle inside the ring. Open up the Apple Logo (download in discription). Resize/replace it. Rightclick on layer 2 and go to blending options. Just add Simple Drop Shadow. Create a new layer again with the help of 'Lasso tool' drag the same shape as shown. Add a White-to-Transparent gradient into it. Select the layers (hold ctrl key) exept the backround Layer. After that, hit ctrl+E, Rightclick on the merged layer and go to the blending options again. Add a dark red outer glow. Size:higher and Opacity:lower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades