This is a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to make a glossy Vista wallpaper in the program Photoshop. The first step is to open Photoshop. Photoshop is a very large program so it might take a few minutes to open fully. The second step is to go to file open and open up your wallpaper folder that is on your computer. Choose one of the images and click okay. Then you should select different parts of the wallpaper that you chose and use the elliptical tool and the paint brush tool to make them more glossy. Work with your different brush types to make your wallpaper pop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades