Walagers helps us learn how to make graffiti in Photoshop. First, go to "Select" and click on "Color Range". Use the eye dropper tool to select the color of the background, then press delete. Next, press "alt" and double click on the background layer to convert it to a normal layer. Using the brush tool, select the type of brush you want and the brush's size. Brushes can be downloaded from Brusheezy.com. Use the eyedropper tool to select part of the graffiti. It is recommended to use the same color to give it a raw look and then to play around with the colors on different parts of the graffiti to create different effects. If you need to rotate a brush, go to "Brushes", select the brush shape, and rotate the crosshairs using the arrow to achieve your desired effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades