Watch this video to learn how to make a little planet effect in Photoshop. Go to Image>Image Size and resize the picture making the width and height equal . Don't forget to unmark the "Constrain Proportions" option. Now that you have a squared photo go to Image>Rotate Canvas>180. Go to Filter>Distort>Polar Coordinates and select the option "Rectangular to Polar". Now rotate as you want to and remove any failures.After you select the picture, make sure the sides are alike and that the horizontal line is 100% horizontal as that will minimize failure. You can remove failures with the clone stamp tool and the patch tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades