This video will teach you how to create a basic logo in Photoshop CS3. In order to create a logo you need to follow this simple steps: 1. Go to File -> New and create a new document with the width and height 500 px. Set the RGB Color and the background transparent. 2. Fill the background with a black color. 3. Create a new layer and create a perfect circle. 4. Select Blending Options and Gradient and use a light red color to fill the circle. Add the text and use some effects for it. The video will explain every step in details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades