This tutorial explains how to create a multi colored eye effect. First open the image in Photoshop and unlock the layer. Make a selection of the eye with either the lasso, magnetic lasso or pen tool. If you are using the pen tool, like in the tutorial, right click and choose mark selection, feather radius of three pixels. Now copy and paste the eye. Go to File and select New. Create an image of 1000 by 1000 pixels. Unlock the layer and make sure tea background and foreground colors are black and white respectively. Now go to filter, render, fibers. Now filter, blur, motion blur. The angle should be 90 degrees and the distance 999. Now select effects, gradient overlay. Use the rainbow gradient and make sure the blend mode is on overlay and the angle 0. Now drag and drop this image onto the image of the eye. Transform it to make the edges touch the edges of the eye. Select overlay for blend mode. Press Ctrl and click on the eye layer. Now with the selection active, go to the rainbow layer, right click and choose select inverse. Press delete and then Ctrl+d to deselect. Change opacity to around 67 percent. You can also play around with the different blend mode setting to change the results you get.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades