This video teaches us to make a photo black and white with coloured parts in Photoshop. This procedure consists of many steps. In the first step, we choose the magnetic lasso tool from the application. This is followed by the second step. In the second step, we draw the contours of the places we want to stay colored in the photo. Press the 'Shift' key to keep the contours selected while drawing contours across multiple places in the image. After drawing the contours, go to step three. Right click on the mouse above the selected part and choose 'Feather'. Write 2 or 3 in the text box for pixels. Press 'OK'. Choose the layer via copy. The selected parts are in the different layer. Now modify the color in the first layer. Go to 'Image', 'Adjustments' and 'Black and White'. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades