CreativeIceDesigns shows you how to make a "Polaroid"-style image on Photoshop CS3. Open a new 400 x 500 pixel image, and create a new layer, and drag underneath the original background layer. On the original "Layer 0" (the top-most layer), take the marquee tool and cut out (delete) a square, so that what you have in front of you looks like a Polaroid picture. Drag the the picture you want in, transform it into the right shape (ctrl + T) and drag it underneath "Layer 0." You can add effects (Stroke of gray) or text if you want. You can edit your pictures like Polaroids if you follow this video to use on websites, social-networking sites, or anything you want!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades