The tutorial shows you how to make a professionally looking Google Chrome logo in Photoshop CS4. To start, download the Google Chrome logo, as well as an Earth picture, in a Zip file from Inteltuts. Next, open the logo file in Photoshop CS4, turn the white background layer into transparent, and transform the logo by de-saturating the picture, but make sure you leave the blue center area untouched. The last step is to transform the Earth picture so that it fits right into the center of the desaturated Google Chrome logo. To add a nice touch, add glow around the Earth element. You can safe the logo as a .png file and use it as an icon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades