Adobe Photoshop CS4 lets you create images and graphics that represent your personality. This video tutorial demonstrates how to make a quick, cool, and easy wallpaper design for your personal computer desktop. Either copy the provided example, or make your own tweaks and come up with a cool custom design.
Step 1 - File new / 1600px x 800px
Step 2 - Filter / Renders / Fibers : Variance 16.0 Strength 4.0
Step 3 - Filter / Blur / Motion Blur : Angle 90 degrees , Distance 999
Step 4 - Layer Style / Gradient overlay : Blend mode - overlay, Angle 0 degrees, Choose the gradient. OPTIONAL
Step 5 - Right click on layer and copy layer style. Step 6 - Select rectangular marquee tool and select half of the image.
Step 7 - Copy and paste it - CTRL + C then CTRL + V.
Step 8 - Layer Style / Drop Shadow : Distance 14px, Spread 6%, Size 62px.
Step 9 - Add text.
Step 10 - Save image as a JPEG.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades