In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a rainbow in an image. First, open the program. Make a new layer and go to the gradient tool. Change the style to the one that looks like a rainbow. From here, change the sliders that you have the colors of the rainbow selected. Once this is done, slide the rest of the sliders near the last color, which should be red. Save the gradient and click okay. Now, go to the bottom left hand corner until a plus sign shows. Click and drag until you get the rainbow with the size you want. Now, click the layer and change the opacity to your liking. Click the move tool to move the rainbow to where you want it, and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades