This video shows how to make a real 3d text in Photoshop. First open up Photoshop. Create a new document File > new. Then select width then OK. Fill the background with black. Then go to the text tool and write whatever we want. Choose a font with fat letters. Right click on the text layer and go to "Blending options". Then edit the text in our way. We can create a Gradient Overlay, Contour, Stroke and Outer Glow. We can add any effect we want. Again right click on the text layer and click "Rasterize type". Select the "Move Tool" in the Tool box. Now stretch the bottom of the text by hold the control key and pull down the lower points. Click the Accept button to save the changes. Move the mouse on the thumbnail of the text layer, hold control key and click it to select the text. Then Go to "Edit" > "Define Brush Preset". To deselect the text press Control+D. Make sure we selected the background layer. Then go to 'Brush Tool' in the tool box. Then search the brush on the bottom. Go to the "Brush Settings". Go to "Brush Tip Shape" and uncheck the spacing option. Choose the color of the Brush. Keep the brush exactly on the text.Then hold the Shift key while dragging the brush down. Now it looks 3d.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades