In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a real flame text in Adobe Photoshop. Begin by opening a flame image in the program and select the text tool. Type in the text and position it over the flame. Now go to Select and click on Load Selection. Once the selection is created, delete the letter. Then select the marquee tool. Right-click above the selection and select Feather. Now create a new sheet and fill it in black. Using the move tool, drag the selection to the new sheet. Go to Filter, click on Liquefy and select the forward warp tool. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating and editing text effects, and would like to learn how to create a flaming text.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades