In this how to video, you will learn how to make a reflection in water using Photoshop. First, open the image in Photoshop. Select the crop tool and select the whole photo. Click and drag the lower part down. Select the rectangular marquee tool and select the picture. Click on the selection and select layer via copy. Click the move tool and drag the upper point in the picture to the bottom of the document. Go to filter, blur, and select motion blur. Choose a -90 degree angle with a 35 pixel distance. Select the gradient tool and make a black to transparent gradient. Drag the cursor from the bottom to the top. Download a water texture and open it. Next, copy it into the original photo. Place it above the first layer and re-size it to fit over the reflection. Change the blend mode to soft light. Go to image, adjustments, and select hue saturation. Change the hue slider to get the same colors as the upper area of the photo. Lower the saturation and click okay to complete the edit. Your reflection in the water is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades