In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a shiny glass ball in Adobe Photo-shop. Begin by creating a new document with the default size and a transparent background. Then paint the entire background in black. Now select the marquee tool and create a circle anywhere in the background. Now go to filter, click on Render and select Len Flare. Make the lens flare 105 mm prime with 141% brightness. Then go to Filter, click on Distort and select Spherize. Use normal mode and set the amount to 100%. Finish by going to Adjustments, click on Color Balance and select the color that you wish. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing and creating images on the computer, and would like to learn how to create a glass ball to create an image with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades