This video shows us the method to make simple GIF animations in Photoshop Elements 6. First we have to make a file with different layers. Click on the icon below the 'Layer' option to make a new layer in the file. After finishing the file, go to 'File' and the 'Save for Web' option in it. On the right side of the window, select 'GIF' as the file type. Check the 'Animation' option. Check 'Loop' to play the file again and again. Click 'OK' and the window to ask you the name of the file will be open. Type in the name of the file and click 'Save'. Quit Photoshop. Now, drag the file into the browser and see it being played. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades