In this photography tutorial, you learn how to create a contact sheet using Photoshop for your digital photography prints. In order to create this contact sheet, you can open Photoshop, go to File, find the subfolder called "Automate" and then choose to create a contact sheet. If your version of Photoshop does not appear to have this setting, your version of Photoshop should have come with a secondary disk which has this feature. You can also find the file from Adobe if you do not have the goodies disk. Then, you should select the folder which you would like to make a contact sheet of. You can then select other options to further personalize your contact sheet, such as how many prints to put on a page. After waiting for the program to compile all the images, you are now left with a contact sheet with all your pictures ready for your inspection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades