This video shows us how to turn parts of a color photo into black and white and keep the colors for the parts we choose. Start by choosing the polygonal asso tool in the tool box. Now create borders for the parts of the image that you want to keep the colors. Hold the ALT key while clicking to draw borders around a second or third object. Once all the borders are created, right click on your selection and click "select inverse". Now go to "image menu, highlight "adjustment", and then click "black & white". The image will turn into black and white, while your selections will keep it's original colors. Press Ctrl+D and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades