In this video, we learn how to put eyeshadow onto a picture using PhotoShop. First, open up the program and open your picture. Click on layer then new the click layer again.On the new layer put as blend mode "multiply". Make the opacity 50% and choose a color. Then select the brush that is the right size for your picture. Next, you will be able to brush the mouse over the eyelid and put eyeshadow onto the lid of the eye. You can change the intensity of the eyeshadow by changing the opacity higher or lower. When you're finished, save your picture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades