A compelling and quick moving tutorial on making the Windows Vista logo with Adobe Photoshop. The logo can be made quick without going too in depth into some of Photoshop's more advanced features. Starting with a circle a gradient shade is layered over the shape. Two circles are cut out and shaded white to give the circle a 3D feel. Then adding a drop shadow to the entire shape really gives it the logo's appearance. The windows themselves within the logo are cut to shape and copied and moved into their correct position. Each window is shaded to it's correct color while using more gradient and drop shadow effects... Some final tweaking and... A perfect Vista logo. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades