In this tutorial, learn how to make a very cool wet writing effect that you can use for graphics and logos. You will be creating this effect in Photoshop CS4. In this video, you will learn how to take tons of different layer styles and transform a basic text layer into a majestic piece of artwork. You will be shown the process step by step from the very beginning. This tutorial also shows the use of gradients and color corrections tools to optimize the full piece of work.
So, if you are looking for a funky design for your website or logo, or anything else you may want to inspire a damp feeling with, have a look at this video and master the appearance of watery, icy glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades